PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Upcoming January 2010 Webcasts

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:59:38 +0000

2009/12/31 Paul Asadoorian <paul at pauldotcom.com>:
Hey Robin,

That is certainly a valid request. My plan is to export them and get
them into mp3 format. ?This is one of the reasons for a test run so I
can make certain I have everything I need to produce an mp3 version.
There will be a delay on the posting of the mp3 (say 30 days or so) to
encourage people to attend live.

I'll try to get to them live when I can but knowing the mp3s will be
out later is good.

Thanks

Robin

Thanks!