PaulDotCom mailing list archives

incident response plan writing

From: infolookup at gmail.com (infolookup at gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:13:05 +0000

Nice topic I have to also write a plan when I get back in January on handling virus and other threats once the are
identify.

So far I found a few SAN paper on Malware analysis that outlined a rough draft.

"Malware analysis an introduction" and "open source malware analysis" I could be a bit off in the names since I am
doing this from memory.