PaulDotCom mailing list archives

People who criticize on the Internet

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:08:49 +0000

2009/12/30 Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com>:
I don't quite get people. I got this comment on my recent Ethernet bridge in
Ubuntu video:

NOTE: This comment is waiting for your approval. It is not yet published on
your site.
======
ugh <who at cares.com> (unregistered) wrote:
How many years is it now that you've been doing videos? I used to think it
was good at that you did them. But your speech impediment hasn't improved.
Your not an idiot because of how you sound, it's because you make ten
minutes of READMEs. I have NEVER seen a video from you with ANY unique
information.
It's a bad joke and you should switch to writing something you actually
think about.
Hearing you in your RETARD voice butcher some summary a programs intro....
pathetic.
IP address: 93.182.146.5
Link to comment: http://disq.us/7pwie
-----
"Approve", or "Spam". Respond with anything else to approve this comment and
post your message as a reply comment.
Or use the moderate panel: http://disqus.com/comments/moderate/
To turn off notifications, go to: http://disqus.com/account/notifications/

Why does someone bother to keep watching the videos if he never gets
anything out of it? And why even take the time to send a flame to someone
you don't know? It's not like I raped his grandma? or something.

On the Hak5 forum there are regular questions on how to set this kind
of thing up so I'm going to be pointing people at this video. It isn't
the most technically advanced video I've seen but then it wasn't meant
to be so why complain about it?

I'd say keep it up and to those who don't like it, go find something
else to do, the internet is a large playground and there is always
something else to play with.

Robin