PaulDotCom mailing list archives

McAfee AV bypass for Metasploit payloads

From: rick.hayes at gmail.com (Rick Hayes)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:20:39 -0500

I may be off base here, but I've found that 3-4 passes of shikata ga nai
works well.  Unfortunately, when I do the 10 passes it seems to be found
more often than not.  If it's still being detected I usually try to run it
through PEScrambler (http://www.rnicrosoft.net/tools/PEScrambler_v0_1.zip)
and that tends to work well.

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:21 AM, David Porcello <