PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Not this crap again..

From: lyematt at gmail.com (Matthew Lye)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:34:58 +1000

Ahhh, feel the love for the Nanny State ... or is that World now...
-Matthew Lye

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.
<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>