PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Which laptop/netbook would you choose for a decent auditing/pentesting tool

From: jnavtx at gmail.com (John Navarro)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:32:36 -0500

I've got the 1005ha and love it, other than the ghost pasting of website
titles in ubuntu (not sure if it happens in windows). It's by no means a
powerhouse, but it's got built in atheros chipset (no interfaces are
detected with base install of ubuntu 9.04) and supports packet injection.
I've yet to actually get it to last the 10 hours of battery time it
claims...