PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Password manager

From: marv at madmarvonline.com (Mad Marv)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:39:33 -1000

Will that make Keepass work w/ a Wordpress login page?  Right now the
wp-admin.php title uses a funky ( > ) character that I can't seem to
replicate by either copy/pasting nor looking up the unicode.

No matter what I try, Keepass will not interpret the title correctly.

Marv

Howard Siegel wrote:
I use the auto-type-window capability quite extensively.

One problem, though is that sometimes too many web sites use the same
window title, so it you might end up with a lot of collisions and the
"pick which one it is" dialog box.  To make things more automatic, at
least in Firefox, I have an extension that extracts the host name from
the URL and puts it in the window title.  It is called Host Name In
Title Bar, though I have a locally augmented version of it because I
wanted to make some custom changes to the window title it builds.  Don't
know if there is anything like it for other browsers.

- h

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 14:36, Mad Marv <marv at madmarvonline.com