PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Gerix Wifi Cracker new generation

From: jnavtx at gmail.com (John Navarro)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:15:36 -0500

The way I got it to work was (from memory, don't have it in front of me)
Click on clear logs, click on put interface in monitor mode, click on locate
networks? let it run for a bit, then CLOSE that window.
Auto populate the interface (think it's already done by default) Auto
populate the networks (it doesn't always show that it clicked the button in
my case)
Choose from drop down which network you want to "test"
Click on the WEP tab, then go down the list, if you don't close that network
scanning window you'll be hoppingon different channels and fail.
One thing that would be a nice to have, altho maybe it was excluded on
purpose is a macchanger button?