PaulDotCom mailing list archives

What's you Wifi Pentesting Gear?

From: carlos_perez at darkoperator.com (Carlos Perez)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:54:02 -0400

For pentests the basic kit where I work at are a omni 12dbi, yagui
24dbi and a 2dbi ruberdukkie. For cards ubiquiti 300mw and a alpha
500mw, physical laptops running Linux(bactrack or ubuntu). For lab we
have a slew of equipment from linksys, cisco, 2wire, netguear and
enterasys to play with. In addi
Sent from my Mobile addition to this we have a pelican brief filed
with more antenas, pigtails, digital camera ...etc that is used for
wireless surveys and is narrowed during assesments