PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Sandisk U3 -a switch?

From: dagershman_dgt at dagertech.net (David A. Gershman)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 00:19:48 -0700 (PDT)

I'm able to start it without it. (i.e. click on the .exe specifically).
 In fact I haven't seen -a in other autorun.inf files.  So why would
launchpad need it.  Wait, I wonder...

Nope, I started it manually both with and without the '-a' and I got the
same result.

I believe the "-a" starts launchpad.iamnowonmai

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 2:57 PM, David A. Gershman <