PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Defcon

From: richardebaker at pathsecurity.com (Richard Baker)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 12:56:24 -0700

Wooo MICK... OMG.... mass hysteria...

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Mick Douglas <mick at pauldotcom.com> wrote:

There will be a blog posting about the party.  :-)

It's quite cool to see how geeked everyone is for the party!!

Looking forward to meeting all the PDCmaniacs

- Mick

------------------------------
Grymoire wrote:

I'll be there at Blackhat/DEFCON. First time. Just got approval, and made
reservations today. Woo hoo! I promise to buy beers for the pauldotcom
podcast team. trip Details: The Riviera is booked up one of the days (Aug
1st, Saturday), so I booked a room at the HILTON GRAND VACATIONS CLUB 2650
LAS VEGAS BOULEVARD SOUTH (Free Internet) I've been here before. It's around
the back of the big Hilton. If you check in at the main hotel entrance, they
look at you as if you have mental issues. It's about a mile away (by car)
and cheaper at my corporate rate. Perhaps there a better choice? And I too
Site: http://pauldotcom.com