PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Network and Web App Pen Test Providers

From: herrasher at gmail.com (Kennith Asher)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:19:10 -0700

The company I work for contracts with third parties each year to perform web
app and network penetration tests.  In the interest of getting a different
view of our vulnerabilities each time, we've decided to go with new vendors
this year (and each year hereafter).

Can any of you out there provide unvarnished truth about your experiences in
similar endeavors.  I'm looking to put together a short list of reputable
firms who come recommended by people in the know.

The list should hold up to enterprise scrutiny (must be reputable) and
should be start-up priced.  (Aren't all security purchases subject to such
criteria?)

Thanks for your input,

Ken