PaulDotCom mailing list archives

home firewall/server

From: bradmcmahon at gmail.com (Bradley McMahon)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 07:41:34 -0400

yes you can have a machine the runs a number of services though I would not
use a firewall to share files. A machine that is serving up files should
only server files. Also note that the more you ask a machine to do the more
it will suck at what your asking it to do.

If your machine has enough resources you might want to think about running
it as a VM server.

Brad