PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Refurbished Hard Drives

From: bioradmeister at gmail.com (Dan Stadelman)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:03:25 -0600

Wow - I did not know you could even do this!  Thanks for the tip!

Dan

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:26 AM, iamnowonmai<iamnowonmai at gmail.com> wrote:
Just to let you know - I just shipped a defective drive to seagate and faxed
them a signed "Certification of Destruction for Secure Sites" form that they
provided me. I kept the platters and sent them back the top cover of the
drive, for RMA purposes. If the data is important to you, I would recommend
pursuing that avenue.
HTH
iamnowonmai

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Joel Folkerts <joel.folkerts at gmail.com>