PaulDotCom mailing list archives

OWASP London

From: duncan.alderson at webantix.net (Duncan Alderson)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:52:43 +0100

Hi Jim,

Trying to sort out my pass from the wife =)

Should be there will drop you an email if I can't make it.

Cheers

Duncan

2009/8/22 Jim Halfpenny <jim.halfpenny at gmail.com>

Is anyone going to be attending the OWASP London meeting in September?
There was talk in a previous thread about some of the UK members of the list
meeting up, I thought this might be a good excuse for London-based peeps to
meet up for the talks and then beer+pizza. If you want to go along you need
to register for a free ticket.

http://owasp-london.eventbrite.com

I've not been to any of their meetings before so I can't vouch for the
quality of the presentation but it could be an evening well spent and a
chance to network and drink beer.

Jim