PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Honeypot techniques for use in rogue APs.

From: bytesabit at gmail.com (bytes abit)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:51:03 -0300

I think this may help:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd162722%28VS.85%29.aspx

"""

The *FindFirstPrinterChangeNotification* call specifies the type of changes
to be monitored. You can specify a set of conditions to monitor for changes,
a set of printer information fields to monitor, or both.

A wait operation on the change notification handle succeeds when one of the
specified changes occurs in the specified printer or print server. You then
call the *FindNextPrinterChangeNotification*<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd162723%28VS.85%29.aspx>function
to retrieve information about the change, and to reset the change
notification object for use in the next wait operation.

""""