PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Assembly OS

From: bytesabit at gmail.com (bytes abit)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:51:34 -0300

I was looking at the picture of Obama/Time parody as the joker in Batman
when I somehow came across an OS I have never seen before.  It's called
ManuetOS and is written completely in Assembly.

http://www.menuetos.net/

Thought you guys may be interested, sorry if this is not the place to post.

-------

I also just wanted to take this importunity to introduce myself and say HI
to the group that (IMHO) is THE BEST intelligence depot on the internet when
concerned with Systems Security and pure geek fun!!  (Don't take it personal
IRONGEEK, PLA, & other such ninja type :)

Paul/Larry/John/++:  Thanks for EVERYTHING you have brought to the community
through your podcasts/webposts/research.

Someday I will make it down to DEFCON, BLACKHAT, or just some fun event you
guys have... I will bring all sorts of Canadian beer as my contribution to
the cause!  We have a local brewery called "The Pump House" who make THE
BEST blueberry beer EVER!

-------

Keep up the good work!