PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Louisville InfoSec:Free passes, discounts and the CTF

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:35:53 -0400

Thanks Cindy,
     Hopeful that will resolve it.

Adrian

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Cindy Woods
<Cindy.Woods at hawkinscocpas.com>wrote:

 I set up the codes & they should be active.  I have just logged in to the
site and double-checked.  Appears to be working fine right now.

Please try again, making sure to select either a ?Member? or ?Non-Member?
registration type.  The other registration types will not work with these
codes.

Please let me know if it continues to misbehave.

Thanks,

Cindy