PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Whitespace Stego

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:54:34 -0400

It did not seem to survive, even when I read it from my sent email. But
please see attachment.

Adrian

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Jim Halfpenny <jim.halfpenny at gmail.com>wrote:

It might be interesting to see if it survives being replied/forwarded too.

Jim

2009/9/30 Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com>

I was interested in making a stego program that hid data in white space.
End's up someone alread did it, a little app called SNOW. I set the password
to be "somepassword" and am sending this email to test to see if the white
space survives sending in email.

Love,
Irongeek