PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Dial Home Docs

From: allen.deryke at hushmail.com (Allen Deryke)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:47:32 -0400

I admit, it does take some social engineering for both cases to work.

You just need to make the webcontent seem critical to the message. In
an email a sentence like "your new acess code is:" followed by you
bugged image.

Have it set up so that if the macro isn't run make the excel data seem
invalid, mess with formating ect.

-- Allen Deryke

On Sep 21, 2009, at 10:33 AM, Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com>