PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Wanted: Volunteer Presenters for a CISSP Study Group

From: tadaka at gmail.com (Jason Wood)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:36:46 -0600

A CISSP study group of 6-7 people is looking for individuals with CISSPs or
other experience who are willing to present on a security domains of
interest.  Everyone in the group is a sysadmin or security professional
already.  We currently have presenters for the Network Security and Crypto
domains.  Here is the current schedule, minus the previous two domains.

May 26 - Access Control
June 2 - Security Architecture and Design
June 16 - Physical (Environmental) Security
June 30 - Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning
July 7 - Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
July 14 - Application Development Security
July 21 - Operations Security

We are meeting via Skype, so location is not an issue.  If you would are
interested in helping us out and would like more information, please let me
know.

Thank you very much.

Jason