PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Spam Filtering

From: rbutturini at epictn.com (Russell Butturini)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 07:52:41 -0500

We sell and install a lot of Barracuda spam firewalls (which at their core are spamassassin with a fancy web frontend).
 I've found that after proper tuning, they work extremely well.  If you don't have time to manage your filtering and
want them to manage updates, users to manage their quarantines, etc.  It's a pretty good solution.