PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Encryption/Protection for USB storage media

From: gbugbear at gmail.com (Tim Mugherini)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 14:30:06 -0400

I looked at several solitions a years ago and went with Ironkey for
the aforementioned reasons. They also have an enterprise version with
central policies and silver bullet functionality.

We pair it up with device lock for usb and peripheral control. Which
was only about 10 a node. Took all of a day to setup