PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Spoofing emails

From: d4ncingd4n at gmail.com (d4ncingd4n at gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 19:38:56 +0000

I always enjoyed using bmail to send emails from Santa.Claus at northpole.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Wood <tadaka at gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 09:49:44
Subject: Re: [Pauldotcom] Spoofing emails

My personal favorite was when I used an email function in my employers
web app to send an email from bgates at microsoft.com to our unix admins.
 Watching their reaction in irc was hilarious.  One of them was so mad
when I confessed to it that he wouldn't speak to me for the rest if
the day.

I'm digging our story time.  Anyone else have fun ones to share?