PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Something like the Last command for Windows

From: byte.bucket at 4a44.com (byte.bucket at 4a44.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:34:44 -0400 (EDT)

See if the following does what you are looking for:
    wmic netlogin get name,lastlogon

You may also find this handy:
    wmic netlogin get name,lastlogon,badpasswordcount

This information as well as other WMIC tips/tricks was featured in Episode
141 - http://www.pauldotcom.com/wiki/index.php/Episode141

--
byte_bucket

Well, this works in vista:
wmic ntevent where "EventIdentifier = '4624' OR EventIdentifier='4634' AND
Logfile = 'Security'" GET Message,TimeGenerated /format:htable > crap.html

But it has so much extra data it's hard to read though. I'd just like to
know about user logons, but this show system logons as well.

Thanks,
Adrian

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Nick Baronian <nbaronian at gmail.com>