PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Who's attending RSA SF this year? Paul and larryattending the blogger meet up?

From: vinjar23 at gmail.com (vinjar23 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 03:49:09 +0000

I will be there the whole week.   Just got the go ahead last week.  I enjoyed meeting everyone last year.  Especially
the booth babes, Jack Daniel was the best looking by far,  heehee.....

 A lot of free drinking, my liver hurt for a week afterward.  Even social engineered my way into the private Cisco
party.   Fun fun....

Free press passes for podcasters and bloggers.  Tinyurl.com/cpfqy7  they'll give anyone free passes, even Steve Gibson
even got in last year ;)