PaulDotCom mailing list archives

sales exec hacks company

From: robert.portvliet at gmail.com (Robert Portvliet)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 09:34:11 -0400

Actually my favourite quotes from that article are:

#1 "It turned out that Goldenberg, who was rapidly promoted to vice
president before his March 2008 arrest, had used his knowledge of her and
her family ?* including pet names and children's birth dates *? to guess
e-mail passwords."

#2 "Our business has been changed forever," Suttenberg said. "*Customers
that used to trust us with information are now afraid to tell us anything
for fear of being compromised."*

If you're using the things described in #1 for passwords you're going to end
up with a lot of #2.... ;)