PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Stop Password Masking

From: d4ncingd4n at gmail.com (d4ncingd4n at gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:52:08 +0000

My approach to solving the shoulder surfer problem is to intentionally make typing mistakes, back space over the errors
and screw up a few more times. Usually people will get bored watching a bad typist and look elsewhere. The ones that
continue to watch are asked politely to turn their head. My $.02

Bart