PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Need security stuff to listen to

From: daniel at virturity.com (Daniel [Virturity.com])
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:29:59 +0100

Depending on what you like there are a few others which are interesting
and nice to listen to. Not necessarily all strictly security, but all
good.

Powerscripting Podcast
Runas Radio
Risky.biz
DABCC podcast
Cyperspeak
Forensic
SearchSecurityWeekly
Out-Law Radio
Cert Security for Business leaders
Harvard Business Ideacast
Forensic 4cast

Those are my favourites along with NetSecPodcast and Pauldotcom. Might
be something for you as well among it.