PaulDotCom mailing list archives

WMIC help

From: herrasher at gmail.com (Kennith Asher)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:30:08 -0700

Hmmm...

Neither Mick's not Daniel's answer seemed to work out for me.

For Mick's (wmic /user:"domain\user" netlogin get passwordexpires) I get:

"User credentials cannot be used for local connection"

For Daniel's I get:

No Instance(s) Available.

Note that the user in question has never logged in locally on the machine I
am making these inquiries from and I am trying the queries as a user in the
Domain Admins and local administrators group, not domain\Administrator or
local Administrator.

It's not clear whether that might help, but I'll give domain admin a go and
let you know what I find.

Ken

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 2:43 AM, Daniel [Virturity.com] <