PaulDotCom mailing list archives

No Facebook for the family.

From: raffi at flossyourmind.com (Raffi Jamgotchian)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:50:05 -0400

agree.

most of us are tech evangelists in our families and probably do the
cleanup on PCs from malware spread by facebook and myspace.  But if
its not that its something else. Ultimately education is the best
defense.  For example my nieces didn't know their profiles were
completely wide open to the public.