PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Crypto Key Management Process?

From: tadaka at gmail.com (Jason Wood)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:12:47 -0600

Thanks for the reply guys.  I've taken John's idea and used the NIST guide
as a reference while following PCI's individual crypto requirements.  So far
its going ok.  Chris, your point is well taken about the technology to back
up the process.  I'm trying to tackle the process right now, but I'm
checking out HSMs too.  There's a lot to do and this is only one of them.

Thanks for the help.

Jason