PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Guest Wireless Authorization

From: raffi at flossyourmind.com (Raffi Jamgotchian)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:36:19 -0400

There was a company that was doing VPN access using the cellphone to
deliver one time passwords (phonefactor.com). I'm guessing its some
sort of Radius back end.

However, having a kiosk or a person deliver the wireless key would be
a better way to go.  Almost all of the enterprise vendors have some
sort of guest access solution (Aruba, Cisco, aerohive)