PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Source Boston

From: gbugbear at gmail.com (Tim Mugherini)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 12:40:46 -0500

Thanks for tips Jack!

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Jack Daniel <jackadaniel at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm going, last year's was great, this year I'm volunteering. James
Atkinson's talk last year was one of the best I've seen, I won't miss
this year's.  Chris Hoff's cloud/virt talk should be very entertaining
and enlightening, his presos always are.

I'm going to Ben Jackson's talk on Mass data protection laws, I've
given a few talks on 201CMR17.00 and want to see an insider's take
(Ben works for the Commonwealth).  David Mortman, Adam Shostack, Amrit
Williams- too many good choices.

Jack