PaulDotCom mailing list archives

dummy google for teaching google hacking

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:21:36 +0000

2009/3/2 Jim Halfpenny <jim.halfpenny at gmail.com>:
I suppose it doesn't have to be google. You could set up a search engine
(htdig, dpsearch) on a canned site to demonstrate google hacking. The syntax
might not be the same but you can still teach the principles.

I'll have a look at those two. It will be finding the balance between
how much effort I put in in making it realistic vs how much effort it
is worth. I'll see what I can do with these.

Robin

Jim