PaulDotCom mailing list archives

l0phtcrack lives!

From: infolookup at gmail.com (infolookup at gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 03:13:00 +0000

Nice thanks  for the info Jack!
------Original Message------
From: Jack Daniel
Sender: pauldotcom-bounces at mail.pauldotcom.com
ReplyTo: PaulDotCom Security Weekly Mailing List
Sent: Feb 28, 2009 9:04 PM
Subject: [Pauldotcom] l0phtcrack lives!

dildog just made the announcement on Twitter

from http://www.l0phtcrack.com/

L0phtCrack is back! At a special information session at SOURCE Boston
(Thursday, 10:15am), the team that brought you L0phtCrack will be
releasing version 6 of the highly-acclaimed Windows password auditing
tool. Come to the session to learn about this release, its new
features and platform support, and the story of the product from the
days of the L0pht, to @stake, Symantec, and finally back to the L0pht.

Sweet! What project's resurrection should we hope for next?

Jack