PaulDotCom mailing list archives

to challenge or not to challenge

From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:02:34 +0100

I was considering the same thing, as I've done the 560 GPEN class and
thought that the 401 would be a little on the basic side. Although I'm sure
there is still a lot there to learn. If you want a baseline then check out
https://portal.sans.org/assessmentyou can logon with your portal account
and do an assessment test for the 401 class. If you get 45/50 then they
suggest you challenge the exam. I scraped 45, so I might challenge sometime
in the next 6 months.

Hope this helps

Chris John Riley