PaulDotCom mailing list archives

A weird request.

From: jd.mubix at gmail.com (Rob Fuller)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:16:34 -0500

Nick, Robin, Dimitrios,
      Listening on all ports is not the hard part as Nick shows below. The
hard part is creating that client/server setup so that when a pen-tester is
on the inside, they can run "bob.exe" or "bob.[rb|py|pl]"  and it comes back
with "22,80 (proxied),443,3389". Nmap may be able to accomplish this,
especially with a NSE script and the most TCP Connect scan. Plus the speed
markers would be able to help you stay under the radar when doing this.(i.e.
-T1). So the listener could simply echo "Hello" and respawn, and the script
could look for "Hello".

Anyways,

I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.
Rob