PaulDotCom mailing list archives

3rd Annual Podcasters Meetup @ ShmooCon Update 2

From: paul at pauldotcom.com (Paul Asadoorian)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:30:16 -0500

This is great, thanks Rob!  I strongly encourage everyone to attend, and
 present a FireTalk.  We will be there the entire time, podcasting, and
listening to all FireTalks.

Rob, is there a registration for this event?  If not, I suggest one...

Cheers,
Paul

Podcasters Meetup Info wrote:
All,

   I'm sorry for the rapid fire emails, but I did want to fix two items
and update you on one.

   1. I spelled Hewlett incorrectly, I'm sorry for the error, and I
      appreciate the 20 emails that told me so :-)
   2. The meetup and the schedule presented is for Friday night. The
      FireTalks will be the only part of the event that will repeat on
      Saturday night.
   3. RBCP from Phone Loosers got back to me via the web site and they
      will be attending.

Rob Fuller
http://www.podcastersmeetup.com/