PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Run a web service at home, but not dropping your docs?

From: jd.mubix at gmail.com (Rob Fuller)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:13:39 -0500

Why don't you just use ustream?

2009/1/16 Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com>

Raffi , I'll look closer at what Dyndns offers.
Rob, I'll see if my provider offers something like that, but I'm doubting
it. I could do a netcat redirect, but I don't think they would let that stay
up. :).

What I want to do is give the world a link to a webcam, but proxy it
somehow so folks won't be able to find my direct broadband connection to.

Something like:

viewer -> Proxy -> real ip web cam

so they can't find the cam's direct ip.

Adrian