PaulDotCom mailing list archives

ShmooCon 2009

From: jackadaniel at gmail.com (Jack Daniel)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:14:24 -0400

If I can make it happen, we will start somewhere in New England,
probably greater Boston, and wander down 95.  Pickups/dropoffs
anywhere along the way (at easily accessible sites, not taking a bus
through Manhattan) are the proposed plan- so picking up Raffi
in/around NYC should be easy enough.

Sorry Tim, while I do have a habit of taking the scenic route, I think
Florida may be a bit far for this trip.

I hope to have enough fun and get enough exposure for the corporate
overlords that they do this for several events.  If it works we will
extend the routes as we go.

And, yes- I work for Germans, so they will happily buy the beer as
well as provide the transport.

Jack

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Raffi Jamgotchian