PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Zen and The Art Of An Internal Penetration Testing Program - Part I

From: karl.schuttler at gmail.com (Karl Schuttler)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:24:38 -0500

Anyone know how to open a .arf on linux?

2008/11/26 Paul Asadoorian <paul at pauldotcom.com>

All:

Just an FYI, I made all of the resources for this webcast available:

http://pauldotcom.com/2008/11/zen-and-the-art-of-an-internal.html

You can view the slides, register and listen to the audio, and download
the updated script for finding rogue access points.  There is also a
forum posting for this presentation here:

http://forum.pauldotcom.com/viewforum.php?id=18

Part II will be sometime next year, so stay tuned!

Oh, and have a happy Thanksgiving from all of us at PaulDotCom.  It is
your mission to eat and drink too much tomorrow (I myself have a bottle
of Trappist ale and Delirium Tremmons to accompany my turkey :)

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Asadoorian