PaulDotCom mailing list archives

RAT tool 2.2

From: paul at pauldotcom.com (Paul Asadoorian)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:26:01 -0500

Hi Cody,

I have not yet tried RAT on OS X, if they have a mailing list/forum I
would try to post there, or email the author.  I met him a while ago at
a SANS conference, and he's a cool guy.

Cheers,
Paul

Cody Dumont wrote:
Greetings All,

I am curious if anyone has installed the RAT tools on OSX,  I have used
to tool for years on Win32, but have switch to OSX(and lovin? it) but I
can get the RAT tool to install.

http://www.cisecurity.org/

Thanks...
Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of
information that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged,
confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
original sender immediately by telephone or return email and destroy or