PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Amazon EC2 - S3 Questions

From: cmerkel at gmail.com (Chris Merkel)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 01:05:58 -0600

I haven't started my own server there yet, but have looked into the
security model they have in place, and it's quite a bit more robust
than you would expect from your average virtual hosting provider. They
have tons of documentation online explaining the whole security model
for S3 - I recommend reading up on it.

- Chris Merkel