PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Deliberately Insecure Web Applications For Learning Web App Security

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:55:25 +0000

2008/12/22 Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com>:
 Over the last few months I've been teaching free classes for the ISSA
Kentuckiana chapter in Louisville Kentucky. After doing one on Nmap and
another on Sniffers, I talked it over with my buddies Brian and Jeff and
decided that the next one should be on web application vulnerabilities. I've
been looking around for deliberately insecure web apps to test against, and
found the following list:

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=security/deliberately-insecure-web-applications-for-learning-web-app-security

Any others I should add?

There are a couple of very basic web apps included on the de-ice cd.

Robin