PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Fwd: Gonzor / Themiddler / PEScrambler

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Arch Angel)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 03:20:07 -0500

If anyone has the time to help me begin this project of creating a central
point and website for all these goodies let me know.  I can provide space,
bandwidth, and if we come up with a domain name that we all like I'll throw
in the cost of the domain name.  Once we have the domain name I can have the
access setup in a matter of minutes.

P.s. We cant use "larryisgod.org" its not fair to the other monkeys in the
zoo :-)