PaulDotCom mailing list archives

nUbuntu 8.12 Instigating Insecurity Beta is OUT.

From: wishinet at googlemail.com (wishi)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:26:16 +0100

Super!

Just one question: I personally never boot this stuff up directly, but
make heavy use of VMware.
Is there any chance to install VMware tools on 8.12? I'd work this out
on myself, too. I could provide a mirror for the VMware appliance, too -
if that's okay.

It's a little unrelated, sorry for that.
- There's a mirror of the old 8.04 (which works with VMware) out there
somewhere.
But I want the new stuff, too. ;)

btw: fluxbox is really nicely integrated into nUbuntu, which delivers a
good workflow. Really worth a look. Nevertheless I change to xmonad
sometimes. ;)

Thanks,
wishi

Brandon Koch schrieb:
Awesome!  Congrats on the release...I have been checking and just downloaded
the alpha earlier today.  I tried to download the torrent but there is an
error Error: unregistered torrent pass.  I can't wait to test this out!

Brandon