oss-sec mailing list archives

Looking for developers who know how to use Seccomp for a paid study

From: Maysara Alhindi <maysara.alhindi () bristol ac uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 02:24:20 +0000

Hello,

I am Maysara, a PhD student at the University of Bristol.

I am looking for C developers who have experience with Seccomp for a 1.5-hour study where you will be asked to use
Seccomp to sandbox a simple C program. You will get  (200£ Amazon voucher) as a reimbursement for your time.

This study aims to evaluate the usability of Seccomp and is part of a PhD project.

If you are interested, feel free to email me at:
dl21421 at bristol.ac.uk

The study has been approved by the ethics committee of the university, and I am happy to provide the full details of
the study and answer any questions.

Appreciate your help,
Maysara.