oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: help wanted - bring more issues in here

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 19:19:08 +0100

On Sat, Mar 09, 2024 at 10:02:38AM -0800, nightmare.yeah27 () aceecat org wrote:
On Fri, Mar 08, 2024 at 09:54:17PM +0100, Solar Designer wrote:

So far, I only heard from Katherine Mcmillan (and suggested a first task
to her off-list).  Any other volunteers, please?

I'll read the task descriptions closely first, and I'll write back in
a day or 2 if I can offer help.

Thanks.  What I am doing now is suggest _one_ initial task per person
off-list, with no overlap.  I'd appreciate a quicker response than "in a
day or 2" on whether you accept the task or not (and why not, in which
case I can then suggest a different task to you).  So far, I suggested
one task to Katherine and one other task to another volunteer who
contacted me off-list.  I'll e-mail Ian off-list with a third task now.

Alexander