oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Exim < 4.95 heap overflow

From: Roxana Bradescu <roxabee () chromium org>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 08:39:59 -0700

Adding the Exim security folks to this thread to shed some light on the
original report and CVE discussion.

Per their
https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/SecurityReleaseProcess they email this
group and distros to notify of security issues. They will also issue CVEs.
However I don’t actually see any CVE issued since 2019
https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/EximSecurity

—-
Regards, Roxana